Monday 14 November 2011

iPad 2 Magnetic Smart Cover +Free Back Case & Screen Protector Worth RM79!


iPad 2 Magnetic Smart Cover +Free Back Case & Screen Protector Worth $79!

Premium Quality, Fast Shipping by Poslaju 1 day arrival including Sabah and Sarawak with Poslaju Tracking Number( Public Holiday Excluded)Cash On Collection Available for the following area:Bandar Sunway : Call Abdullah 0173638021Cheras: Call Johnny 0122073683 
Colour available: Black, Blue,  Orange,  GreyGreen & White
Free High Quality Back Case Worth RM 49!!!! & High Quality Screen Protector Worth 30! while stock last!!For more info visit: http://www.lelong.com.my/ipad-2-transparent-case-smart-cover-86396078-2012-06-Sale-P.htm

This unibody magnetic smart cover has same ultra slim stylish design as genuine apple smart cover, carry everywhere with ease;  Build in magnetic strip Automatically Wakes iPad on open and sleeps on close. Easily folds into a stand for facetime, movie or typing. Unibody design, the back of iPad 2 is now protected too.
Let me share my story, 2 months ago I meet my client in a coffee house and I bring along my iPad2 with a thick PU case ( which I was force to buy when I purchasing my iPad), You guess what? My client ask me: when are you going to upgrade to iPad 2? So I answer him, the one he saw now is an iPad2, But he was not totally wrong because the thick PU case make people confuse.

Features:
  • Build-in Magnetic, Automatically wakes up iPad 2 on open and Sleeps on close 
  • Fold in the right right places to become perfect stand for facetime, watching movie or typing
  • Full Case unibody design protects front and back of iPad 2 from bumps and scratches
  • Convenient cutouts provide full access to all features and ports
  •  
  • Made of high quality Polyurethane leather with s
  • oft micro fiber interior lining



We also accept PayPal
Taken from :
http://www.lelong.com.my/ipad-2-magnetic-smart-cover-free-case-screen-protector-worth-79-86190941-2012-06-Sale-P.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment